Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pukk NYC

FABULOUS! Absolutely incredible! This tiny restaurant on 1st between 4th and 5th serves delicious vegetarian thai cuisine for almost nothing. If I could eat the green delight everyday for the rest of my life, I would be happy. Whoever thought boy choy, chinese broccoli and napa could be so unforgettable? It was amazing. I also tried the stuffed tofu, thai pancake, and glass noodle soup. Who can say no when appetizers and soups are just $3-$4? Screw the sangria and wine, eat up! The sauce for the thai pancake captivates that thai flavor that everyone craves - the basil, coconut, lemongrass -mmmmm. For our other entrees, we shared pineapple red curry and massaman curry, both with duck, and both delicious. I'm not one to stick to restaurants because I enjoy sampling too much, but this restaurant will seriously be on my request list for a long time.

4.75/5
http://www.pukknyc.com/

No comments: