Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Laurappin Grill Havre de Grace

Not sure why you would ever be up here, but if you are, I definitely recommend this restaurant. Laurappin Grill serves delicious simple food. I'd been to this restaurant once before and I was happy to return for lunch again over the weekend. We started with the crap dip, which is a little more cheesy and creamy than I prefer; nonetheless, we left the plate completely empty, without a single piece of bread or smidgen of dip. For our entrees, my friends had the Shrimp Tortilla Salad and Lobster Quesadilla specials that they both enjoyed. I ordered the vegetarian muffalata, which was filled with roasted vegetables and a giant slice of eggplant that was absolutely incredible. This is what I call lunch - simple, light, and tasty. To top it off, the prices are very reasonable at $6-$15 for entrees.

4/5
No website

1 comment:

Psychologist Mommy said...

Laurappin has a somewhat urban feel to it, a striking difference in the middle of a charming, quaint, waterfront town like Havre de Grace. Yet it fits right in to the progressive niche of this part of town. The food is well prepared and delicious. The wall murals are funky. The background noises of all the people make it feel like you're in a lot of fun company. We really like the whole experience.