Monday, February 2, 2009

La Ferme Chevy Chase

Went here for Bethesda restaurant week. The service was amazing, the food was wonderful, and the atmosphere was fantastic. The host and waitstaff were all french and did a great job of greeting and explaining their menu options. My friend and I both had the salad to start, I had the salmon for my entree, she had the filet mignon, and we both had the cobbler for dessert. The salad was a bit pungent for me as the bleu cheese topping was quite liberal for the size of the salad. The salmon was tender and flaky and fresh. The cobbler was filled with fruit and not overly sweet. Great, light meal. I wasn't overly full, but I felt satiated. Perfect place for a quiet date in the neighborhood area of Chevy Chase.

4.5/5
http://www.lafermerestaurant.com/

No comments: