Monday, May 26, 2008

Open City DC

Been doing a lot of Sunday brunches with friends recently. Evening Star Cafe and Afterwords Cafe were among the list and yesterday we tried Open City at Woodley Park. Brunch is usually brunch with its pancakes, eggs benedict, and omelets so I don't usually blog them, but this time I feel like it.

Open City has a very cute location with its outdoor seating and open windows, making the indoor feel like outdoor. I ordered the chorizo scramble, one of my friends had the Open City omelet, and my other friend got the belgian waffle. Everything was good and everyone was pleased. I was especially happy with my scramble because the chorizo and scallions added a good flavor to the otherwise ordinary eggs. Open City also features a diverse range of coffees and teas. I had the iced green tea and it was refreshing for a bright and sunny day.

4/5
http://www.opencitydc.com/

No comments: